High alert[edit | edit source]
The UK government faces criticism by anti-vaxxers and Covid-19 deniers again.
- Here are the accusations made and thire rebuttals:
- It only delayed, not stopped infection- The NHS got time to cope and adapt.
- Hotel quarantine is inhuman and cruel- A stint in jail is worse.
- 10 years for not declaring a visit to "Red list nations" like Portugal is disproportionate and victimising- It is not the holiday, but the risk of catching Covid-19 that is the problem.
- People are going in to mental decline and the economy is dying- If the government had not folded up to it's critics during the 1st lockdown it would have cut the numbers and collateral damage vastly like Taiwan, Australia and NZ did.
- Boris Johnston and Matt Hancock are useless- Yep for the prior, nope for the latter.
- Boris Johnston is a dictator- No, he was elected to office and he is not not nerve gassing opposition held towns like Saddam Hussein did at Hilabja, et all.
Sources[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.